Join our Webcast:
Maximizing Charitable Impact in this Time of Great Need
Thursday, June 25
12:30pm - 1:15pm
a replay will be emailed to registrants who cannot attend the live event
Event Description: The pandemic has created financial and service delivery challenges for most nonprofits, while the need for many of their services has increased significantly. In this webcast, we will discuss:
- Charitable options for helping those most affected by the current environment
- Innovative strategies nonprofits are using to deliver impact and secure funding
- Steps donors can take to enhance the resiliency of the organizations they support
- Special tax incentives for charitable giving
- Audience questions submitted in advance
The panelists are experts from award-winning organizations:
- Todd Eckler, Executive Director of Fiduciary Trust Charitable (ftcharitable.org)
- Kate Guedj, Senior Vice President and Chief Philanthropy Officer, The Boston Foundation (tbf.org)
- John LaFleur, Managing Director of Strategic Philanthropy, Ltd. (stratphilanthropy.com)
To register for this complimentary webcast, please complete the registration form. If you have registration questions, please contact Jasmine Morin at 617-574-3491 or email@example.com
About Fiduciary Trust:
Fiduciary Trust is a privately-owned wealth management firm focused on individuals, nonprofits, professional financial advisors, and family offices. Fiduciary’s capabilities include customized wealth planning, investment management, trustee and estate services, and family office, tax and custody services, as well as a donor-advised fund program.
Fiduciary Trust has been named “Best Wealth Manager” by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly readers and “Best Independent Trust Company” by Family Wealth Report.
Founded in 1885 as a family office, Fiduciary takes a personal approach based on expertise, strong performance and a genuine commitment to act in its clients’ best interests. The firm’s client focus has enabled it to achieve a 98% annual client retention rate.
About Fiduciary Trust Charitable
Established in 1990, Fiduciary Trust Charitable is an independent, 501(c)(3) public charity that helps donors achieve their charitable objectives through flexible, tax-efficient charitable giving vehicles. Its donor-advised funds are focused on donors who value personal service, flexibility, and expertise. The organization partners with independent financial advisors who manage assets for each donor, taking into account donor recommendations and Fiduciary Trust Charitable’s investment policy. Fiduciary Trust Company serves as the administrative services provider for Fiduciary Trust Charitable’s offerings.
FT Charitable has been recognized with a Stevie Award® for innovation in its donor-advised fund program by American Business Awards.