Join Our Upcoming Webcast:
New Hampshire's Trust Advantages
Thursday, February 11, 2021
12:00 - 12:45 PM ET
Q&A session to follow
New Hampshire has some of the most favorable trust laws in the country which can benefit individuals from across the U.S. and abroad. They include no state income and capital gains tax, asset protection, and a number of other valuable features. In this event you will learn:
- The key benefits of New Hampshire's trust laws
- How New Hampshire compares to other trust-favorable states
- The outlook for further advancement of New Hampshire's trust laws
- Steps to establish a trust in, or migrate a trust to New Hampshire
In this event, you will hear from two leading experts on New Hampshire trusts:
- Thanda Brassard, JD: General Counsel and Director of Fiduciary Trust of New England
- Steve Burke, JD, CPA: Director of Tax, Trust & Estates, and Corporate Departments of McLane Middleton
In addition to addressing the areas above, Steve and Thanda will be available for a Zoom Q&A discussion at the conclusion of the event, or you may reach out to them for private conversations.
Please complete the form to register. We hope to see you on February 11!